Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

24 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS!

So I have to say I am supper excited about Christmas. It’s kinda sad because they don’t celebrate Christmas here. But that won’t stop me from going crazy like usual with Christmas! It’s like being happy. You can chose to or no. 

So this week was great! Rodolfo our solid investigator is amazing! As we were following up with him he talked about 1 Nephi 3:7 and how it inspired him to do so much good! How he knew he could do the Lord’s will. It was so amazing to see the Lord prepare him in his studies. Because we went and taught the word of wisdom. And his daily reading in the Book of Mormon is giving him so much strength. 

I love in 2 Nephi 32:3-4: Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do.

4 Wherefore, now after I have spoken these words, if ye cannot understand them it will be because ye ask not, neither do ye knock; wherefore, ye are not brought into the light, but must perish in the dark.

I know that so many missionaries know and use this scripture so much, but it is so simple, powerful and true! We speak to our Father through prayer, and he speaks through His holy scriptures to each of us to guide us, prepare us and empower us. I love the Book of Mormon and the spirit from it. It’s so hard to put it down during studies. It has helped me so much to come to know my savior! 

I pray that everyone can remember Elder Goodfellow in their prayers. He has been sick for quite a while and is in need of many prayers. 

Love you all so much! Don’t forget to watch Christmas movies!!


Elder Loveless

No comments:

Post a Comment