Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

A Christmas Miracle!

Elder Loveless' Christmas shrine
Well we are all so grateful that Elder Goodfellow was healed this last week. It was so amazing. It was so hard to see him thinking of the fact that he almost had to go home. It was late Thursday night when I was staying with him and we were getting ready to make Pão de queijo (cheese bread) and he said, "Man I'm feeling really good. Like this is scary. I've not felt this good in a long time." At that moment we both agreed to say a prayer and I know that not only our prayers but the prayers of so many have been answered. There truly is a power in prayer and fasting. I know that God truly looks after those who love him and who he loves. Our Dear Father ALWAYS hears the prayers of the righteous!

I read in Moses 7:53, I am Messiah, the King of Zion, the Rock of Heaven, which is broad as eternity; whoso cometh in at the gate and climbeth up by me shall never fall; wherefore, blessed are they of whom I have spoken, for they shall come forth with songs of everlasting joy.

I love how it says and "whoso cometh in at the gate and climbeth up by ME shall never fall." Well it truly was a great blessing to see that take place this last week watching him and so many others climb up by Him. I know that as we always look unto Christ in all things and always try to "climb up" and out of our trials miracles are wrought! And we glory in our tribulations.

Making homemade root beer - only the Elders liked it
Rodolfo is progressing really well and is loving the gospel. He is so amazing and shows so much faith!

We were blessed to see 6 less actives come back to church yesterday and the father went and bore his testimony. It was so strong and the spirit was so overwhelming. To see those who have fallen come back with their heads held up and glorifying our father in heaven! I love doing less active work. The feeling and the happiness that comes from seeing those who have been lost or strayed from the path come back into activity is so beautiful and I’ve never felt so much joy or love for others in my life! I love this work and I love helping others come unto Christ both members, less actives and nonmembers our calling is to bring souls to Him.

Love you all!

16 days 12 hours and 39 minutes till Christmas....at least it is for me!


Elder Loveless

Standing in some strong winds!
Elder Goodfellow & Elder Loveless
Elder Francisco & Elder Loveless 

No comments:

Post a Comment