Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Love this gospel

Nativity at the Campinas Temple
Wow...The greatest thing I have heard in a long time was from Rodolfo. He stopped me at church and said, "Ya know Elder Loveless ... this last week I was feeling really down and didn't know what was up. Then I realized I didn't go to church that week because of work. But I have such a good feeling here at church and I"m loving this gospel. I don't want to leave." Afterwards while he was taking the sacrament I saw such an amazing light in his eyes. I felt so prompted to tell him the following. "Rodolfo, when we start to search things spiritually we change outwardly too. A light comes into our lives that we don't notice but others do. Rodolfo you have a light about you that is amazing and you are progressing really well." To which he replied... "Elder Loveless I love hearing the lessons that you guys give to me. I'm strengthened because of them and I know the gospel is changing me." 
The missionaries at the temple with a family
I love how the Savior says, "the light of the body is the eye; if, therefore, thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light."
Elder Loveless by the Campinas Temple
I love so much to be able to look into people's eyes and see their true desires. I know that as we search for Christ and His light, we too become a vessel of light for others to see. We have the blessing and privilege to do that this season. I know that Christ is the light and as we try to purify and sanctify our lives we become single to Him, thus making us full of light! 

Love you all and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! 

Love, Elder Loveless
Elder Loveless getting a crepe from a french man
Yep, that's a dead armadillo
Elder Eller & Elder Loveless having fun

No comments:

Post a Comment