Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Bençãos!!


This last week Elder Raudney and I had the opportunity to help out the sisters here in Itupeva with the baptism of a family of five! It was such a special experience. I was blessed to baptize the grandma and one of the sons! It was so amazing to be able to be a servant of my Heavenly Father. As I walked out of the font with João...the little boy...I asked him how he felt, and he told me, 'better, much better, I feel so happy." It was such a tender experience and was so amazing to see that whole family walk into the waters, and soon they will all be together forever! The priesthood is so amazing! The more that I've used it while being on a mission, it's never once been out of obligation to myself. I am so blessed to have this privilage to hold the priesthood. I love being able to serve others and help them feel of God's love for them through this sacred power.
 
So our investigator Michel, we were teaching him and his mom this last weekend the last part of the Plan of Salvation, and he had told us before that his dad had passed away 4 months ago. When we were teaching we opened with him to Alma as we taught where we will go and where his dad is now. As we testified to him that these things were true the spirit was so strong and overwhelming. We left him with a Book of Mormon to just read 3 paragraphs in intro., and he told me yesterday, "so I read all about Joseph and the angel and the plates last night." It shocked me because at first I was afraid he may have been on a website, but then he said, "I really liked it especially the testimony of Joseph." I then asked if he read more in the Book of Mormon and he had read all the testimonies! It was so amazing! The Book of Mormon is so amazing and has such a strong influence on people's lives! Love that Book!
 
Well it is Carnival weekend...and its actually really calm here...
 
Well hope you all know how much i love and appreciate you!
 
Elder Loveless





 show your education dont throw trash here




 Joao Pedro

Carnival!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment