Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

1 year!



Zone Conference with Elder Costa
This last week was great! We were teaching Michel and we had asked him the week before to pray about if Joseph was a prophet. Well we met with him on Saturday and I asked him, “do you believe that Joseph was a prophet and that the church has been restored?" He looked at both of us and said, “I will be honest with you guys, I only went to church the first time because I promised you guys. But I felt something there, and I want it! Yes I know he is a prophet. It makes sense that we have the same church that Christ himself set up. It just makes sense. I will be baptized." One less person that Satan can’t get! Yeeeea!

Wow....that was so cool! He is so right. It just makes sense...this gospel makes sense. I love the song, "I will not be still." there is a part that says, "Seeing their lives begin to change, I know I’ll never be the same. How can I keep this gift to myself." I’m so grateful that I have the privilege to be an instrument in the Lord’s hand to help others find happiness! This gospel just makes sense. I’ve heard from many brethren while serving that many members are starting to doubt the brethren, and that we mustn’t doubt. We all have doubts, but why not pray first rather than play with our doubts. This gospel is Christ’s gospel, and we need it! The world is changing, and we can’t change with it.

Elder Costa came again to our mission and he bore such a powerful testimony saying, “I don’t believe that Jesus is the Christ. I know that he is the Christ, with a perfect knowledge. I know Him.” It was such an amazing testimony! He has such an amazing pure testimony!

Elder Loveless' and Elder Eller's English Class
Elder Eller and Elder Loveless
It is so crazy to think that a little over a year ago my life was at a different state. Now it’s changed. I’m still me but I know I’m becoming who the Lord wants me to be. I’m so grateful for all the little miracles that have happened while serving in Indiana and now in Brasil. The little miracles have changed me on my mission, the big miracles have been so amazing, but it’s always been the day in and day out things that I’ve noticed make the difference. I’ve loved serving my Father and Savior. It’s so fun. I haven’t had a day out here that hasn’t been fun! This work is true, I know it, and I see the fruits from it. I love sharing the gospel to others!
D&C 75:4, 123:12-14

Love you all!
Elder Loveless
 
Elder Loveless and Jaelson

No comments:

Post a Comment