Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Elder Loveless and Elder Clifton
This last week was really good!
 
I started out by doing the attribute activity in preach my gospel, and I knew I needed to study charity. As I came across the scripture of Moroni 7: 48... Pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart that ye may be filled with this love... I have prayed for charity before and I was contemplating on what to pray for charity this time. I decided to pray for charity for my Heavenly Father and my Savior. It has changed me. I have come to know his love more and more and to see his hand in every aspect of missionary work, and life. One of which was this:
 
Elder Loveless' Charlie Brown Christmas Tree
We went to a mans house we had planned for. As we got there, I had the worst feeling that we had to leave the area. As we did, we felt prompted to go to two former investigators. We went over to their house and we shared the plan of salvation with them! They decided to investigate again. It was so amazing to see how I have seen the promise that our Father has given to each of us through His son knowing that his hand is constantly stretched over us.
 
We are having a lot of fun here especially with it being fall time! I have loved my stay while here in Indiana, and I know I will continue to stay here as long as my father in heaven would have me stay. I truly am blessed to have the most amazing family and friends in my life.
 
I was also reading in Alma 5 and decided to write down ever question he asked... It is the ultimate interview chapter! I love it! try it out!!! Its fun :) 

Love you all,
 
Elder Loveless
 

No comments:

Post a Comment