Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

It's Cold!

Wow...This last week was so good!

So elder Clifton and I knew that contacting was hard this time of year, so we were praying and felt inspired to invite others to listen to a Christmas message. We have been using the one about the ball that you had sent mom. It has been great and so effective, we have seen many fruits come from it! I love this time of year.

I feel so privileged to be able to testify of my Savior and my Father this season! Some don't listen, but they have their own choice! It is so hard watching and being able to discern people willingly deny the spirit. It is heart wrenching, but I found comfort in this scripture, 3 Nephi 27: 14-15.

14 And my Father sent me that I might be lifted up upon the cross; and after that I had been lifted up upon the cross, that I might draw all men unto me, that as I have been lifted up by men even so should men be lifted up by the Father, to stand before me, to be judged of their works, whether they be good or whether they be evil—
15 And for this cause have I been lifted up; therefore according to the power of the Father I will draw all men unto me, that they may be judged according to their works.

I know that he was sent by our loving Father, the greatest gift of all, and quite frankly the hardest gift to give. I can’t imagine what it would be like to give my son as a sacrifice, so that others can have the ultimate gift of love! I thank my father for that very special gift! I love my savior!

Cool experience, I had Elder Greenberg in my district come work with me in my area for exchanges. We went up to this house to drop off cookies and a Christmas story for our investigators. They never answered so we decided to leave. I felt the spirit whisper to me to go back. Without hesitation we went back and knocked on the door...no one came. So we were walking back to the car and I thought I heard a voice out back, as we walked around the corner no one came or was there...it was weird. I thought it was just me, until I felt so strongly to knock on the door again...They came to the door! It was such a blessing and it opened my eyes of how much the Father is in HIS work, I am grateful we followed the spirit! I love you all so very much,

Love,


Elder Loveless


Last time with the Bishop and his family

Cool Tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment