Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

YEA!

This last week was outstanding! So much has happened! We were meeting with a less active family, and there friend was there. We invited him to listen to the lessons and he agreed and has started reading the Book of Mormon and the pamphlets! He loves it, and one night texted us asking, "How can I be baptized? What should I do?" These people are ready for the gospel, and I am so thankful for the opportunity to be able to be a part of this work!

Zach's baptism was on Wednesday! It was so amazing! His baptism has changed his life, but it has forever changed my life! This work is so true, and I will never be able to deny of its divinity! Zach will be meeting next week to receive the priesthood! He also came to the special broadcast last night which was AMAZING!!! And during it, he told us, I know this is geared towards you guys, but I can do this to! I want to help!" he is so amazing! I asked him after President Monson was done, how he liked it, and he said," The spirit was so strong and testified to me that he is the prophet and that the church is true!" What an amazing gift we all have that testifies of the divinity of our Father in Heaven, His Son, and the gospel! It is so amazing!

Well a sister just got transferred into our district as a visa waiter, and she is also going to Campinas! So at district meetings, we are going to practice teaching in Portuguese to our companions! I finally get to speak Portuguese!

The Broadcast was amazing, I loved what Elder Anderson said, "As we do our part, He will not let us fail." how true is that, I feel of that every day! I don’t know what I would do without the love of the Lord! Also what President Monson said, "Members and the missionaries to come together...exercising your faith." We have to work in unison for the work to progress! This work is very vital to all that are members and it is so fun and amazing to be a part of it! I love this gospel! I know it is true with all my heart! I owe everything to its blessings!

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Larsen family for their loss! I love you all!

Thank you for everything! Love you all!

Love Elder Loveless





No comments:

Post a Comment