Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

What a great week!

Elder Buck and Elder Loveless
What a great week! So much has been happening this past week! I got two new companions, Elder Wall from Colorado and Elder Hallstrom from Washington! They are so amazing! So this last week, we were able to meet more with Zach and to continue teaching him the lessons. Well with his progression and testimony, we spent some time as a companionship to pray about when he should be baptized. We were moving up the date. Well we prayed about it and felt he should be baptized on the 19 of this month. He is so excited and ready for it. He asked me to perform that ordinance and Elder Hallstrom to do the gift of the Holy Ghost. I hope I will still be in Indiana when he is baptized. The work of the Lord is so amazing! I am reminded of a scripture in Hebrews 12: 12 "wherefore lift up the hands which hang down and the feeble knees." It has been such a blessing to be able to bring a message of the gospel unto all that are willing to listen. To see the Saviors atonement lift up their hands and strengthen them. I have been able to see that with Zach these past 3 weeks, to see the atonement totally change him and see his testimony and the light about him grow! He truly is amazing and will have a lot of work to do in the kingdom of Our Father in Heaven.

Lucas Oil Stadium - Home of the Indianapolis Colts
We have the opportunity to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert this Friday in Indiana with some investigators! That will be such a life changing event to all that go, whether a member or not! The work of the Lord is progressing rapidly. Just in our area we got a new set of missionaries, and next month there will be 3 new sets and it is continuing to grow. This work will continue to sweep over the world, and how lucky are we to be His children to testify of Him and His love! Words can’t describe how much I love being a disciple of our savior Jesus Christ! I love this gospel, I cannot deny it, and I have been able to see it change the lives of countless people. And to see it sustain my life and the life of my family! I truly am blessed! Thank you all for everything that you do for me!

Larry the Ward Mission Leader
Love you all! Elder Loveless

No comments:

Post a Comment