Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

YEA

Wow!! So much has been happening! We got a call from the assistants last night, and Elder buck and Matthias will be leaving and I will be staying in the area! I am sad and happy! I am happy to still be here, but sad they will be leaving and that I have no idea when my visa is coming. I wish I had an idea, but I know that the Lord is in it.

So first off, our investigator Zach...He is AWESOME! We have met with him a lot, and he has asked many questions and we have taught to his needs. When we were meeting with him last week, he asked us at the end of a lesson when we were answering his questions if he could come to church. We told him yes and offered to take him on a church tour. In doing so we taught him about why we go to church and the importance of it. He then at the end of the lesson asked how long he needed to fast for and if he could pay his tithing. That totally caught us off guard because we never talked about it. So we taught him about fasting and tithing and he wanted to do it. He started his fast and did a 24 hour fast. He came to church and was there 30 min early ready to go! :) Before we even taught the restoration, plan of salvation and the Gospel of Jesus Christ, he is already living the word of wisdom, law of chastity and tithing and fast offering based off of his questions! He is so amazing! We taught him this morning and he is going to be baptized on the 29 of this month. We will continue on with the lessons and everything! We are so excited and happy for him. He loves the book of Mormon and the gospel. The gospel of Jesus Christ truly does change people. I see it every day! Our Father in Heaven knows what we are going through and if we are seeking him and prepared for what he has to offer us, he will give it to us the very hour we need it! I know that the atonement has a power that is above our understanding! It changes people! I have felt it change me! I love being a missionary more than anything! I wouldn’t change it for the world.

Love you all! I hope all is well with everyone!

Love Elder Loveless


Elder Matthias, Zach, Elder Loveless, Elder Buck



No comments:

Post a Comment