Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wow time flies!



Well this last week has been awesome! Two exchanges, and two this week! I love being on exchanges though, I am able to learn a lot! We were meeting with our investigator Zack (the one that stopped us and ran from his car) he asked probably the best question “how do I become a Mormon?" Man that question has a spirit to it! Well we then had a meeting with him yesterday and he asked us how we came to know that the church was true! What an amazing opportunity that was for each of us to bare our testimonies! The spirit was so thick and strong you could feel it. You could tell he felt it. He then began to cry and said he wanted what we have! Ahhhhh I don't want to leave Indiana! I truly love the people here!

Elder Budge, Elder Loveless, and Elder Zapata
We have been doing a lot of tracting and personally contacting to find new investigators... It is so amazing to be able to share the gospel. I feel so privileged to be able to share what I know and share my testimony. Just as a song states, “I don’t have the words his truth deserves." It is true, I can’t come up with words that can begin to describe how amazing this gospel his. How true it is and the peacefulness it brings to me in my life. I truly am so blessed to have wonderful parents who were willing to be God fearing and ensure that I would have the Gospel in my life. I only can pray and hope that all who do not have what we have, could have their hearts opened and feel of the joy. I love being a missionary! I love it with all my heart. I know that the atonement is real! I see it change people’s lives without them even knowing it! How blessed are we to have the restored gospel with us in our day and age! Words can’t describe how much joy that brings to me.


Elders Mathias, Buck & Loveless, Sisters Farr & Cordner, Elders Mills & Stucki 
So we have transfers next week. I have no idea if I will stay or go to Brazil...it is a very bitter sweet moment, but I will find out next week! I hope all is well with everyone! I love you all and I can’t thank you enough for your prayers and support on not only my behalf but for all missionaries! Love you all,

Elder Loveless



No comments:

Post a Comment