Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

YEEEA!!!


Ok, so where to start...Ummm Mothers day was awesome! I absolutely enjoyed being able to talk to everyone! Everyone sounds amazing and is doing amazing! I truly am lucky to have the family and friends that I have had in my life and still do! Love you all.

Jason Clouse was confirmed yesterday! It was so amazing! What an amazing family they are. They have fed us, and given us so much food even though they have struggles of their own! I love that family, it will be so hard to leave them.

It is so weird that I have been out two months! Time flies, but I have never been so happy in my life. Each and every day I feel the guidance of our Heavenly Father in my life! I don’t know what I would do with out the spirit.

So last Monday, I went tracting with our zoneleader on exchanges, (love exchanges) and we found this lady named Susan. She said she was concerned about being with her kids forever. What an amazing opportunity that was to testify of the plan that God has given to us. I then met with her with a member, my companions went tracting. When meeting with her, she loved the plan of salvation. I then asked her to read 3 Nephi 11:1-11 and then asked her to be baptized. She is going to work towards it, but doesn’t want to set a date yet! So amazing! Then I called her on Friday to see how she was doing. She had done the reading and loved it, but wasn’t sure if she should keep moving forward with this. I then had an amazing opportunity to testify of the gospel and the Book of Mormon and encouraged her to keep praying that satan wanted her to stop taking the lessons. She wants us to come back!!!! Ahhhh the spirit is so amazing and is the teacher. We are but instruments in his hands and as long as we allow him to tune us and use us how we are meant, we will be able to do more than we are able.

I love this gospel with all my heart. I love my Savior Jesus Christ and I know that he suffered for all of us. He lives!

Love you all,

Elder Loveless




No comments:

Post a Comment