Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Love this Work!

 
Well, a lot happened this last week! First off, Zach had his baptismal interview, and we were able to plan for everything for the baptism this Wednesday! He is so excited, and truly has an important role in the work of the Lord! We had a lesson with Zach earlier in the week, and we had no way to get to the church.  We needed a TV...so we had one donated by a member. We had the TV on a park bench outside our apartments for a lesson, and a 100ft extension cord that Zach brought! It was awesome, we were able to teach him about following the prophet, and it was such an amazing lesson. Every day we meet with him or anyone else, the spirit continually testifies to me of the truthfulness of this work! There is no doubt in my mind that it is true! We had some interesting door approaches this last week...people know a lot of words...and like to use them...especially with the Mormon missionaries! Ha-ha! Although when those moments happen it makes me understand more how true the gospel is. I feel deeply sorry for those people. I only wish they would listen to the spirit and allow the Savior and His gospel to change them! I truly am grateful for the understanding that I have of this work!
Elder Hallstrom, Zach, Elder Hall, Elder Loveless, and Larry at the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert
Well we had the Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert on Friday!!! It was such an amazing experience! Zach, Larry, and Larry’s mom were able to come with us! It was such an amazing experience! The spirit was so strong there, and it was just amazing to see that many people there. I met some Brazilians and finally got to use my Portuguese. We also saw President and Sister Collins for the last time! I will post some pictures!
I hope all is well with everyone! It is weird waking up just after 6 to go play tennis and it is 70 degrees and humid...still getting used to not having the Utah weather! But I guess it is prepping me for Brazil! Love you all! Thank you for your support and prayers!
Love, Elder Loveless

 

No comments:

Post a Comment