Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Time flies by!

Elder Loveless & Elder Eller
Well yesterday Soliange was confirmed and I was honored to be able to perform the blessing. It was so special to be able to be part of such a sacred moment. She is such an amazing woman! We are helping out her family and many of her friends. I love doing this work. Elder Eller and I work so well together and we and the ward are working so well together to strengthen less actives and many others! I love working well with the members! 

We have been having a lot of fun working hard with the members and many less actives this last week. We have seen so many people that are in need of help and being rescued. I love so much doing the rescue work of missionary work. Helping someone who is lost find that light and testimony again is so special and amazing. We all need to constantly strengthen our testimonies daily so that we may help others strengthen there’s. 

The Elder's enjoying some root beer floats
Alma 61:12 We would subject ourselves to the yoke of bondage if it were requisite with the justice of God, or if he should command us so to do.

13 But behold he doth not command us that we shall subject ourselves to our enemies, but that we should put our trust in him, and he will deliver us.

I read these scriptures the other day, and Elder Eller and I have given it much thought. We have come to see that when times are hard and you aren't sure what to do, we can always find peace in knowing that we are subjects to Christ, and He will deliver us. I know that He lives and if we allow ourselves to be subject to Him, He will form us, and use us and make us into the person whom He has always intended for us to be. 

The Elder's learned how to make sushi for a party
I’m so grateful for this time of the mission. I love it so much here, but I’m ready for the happiness and joy that the future holds. So grateful that the Gospel of Jesus Christ gives us a hope for something happier and better in every phase in our lives! 

Love you all, 


Elder Loveless
Chicken sandwich with a homemade cheese bun

No comments:

Post a Comment