Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Oi!

So this last week was great! A lot happened...

First off, we got transfer calls last night, and president said, " Elder Loveless I would like you to be a district leader in the university area until your visa comes. When it comes you will go, but you will serve as district leader." I was kinda shocked! Haha but I feel an immense amount of trust and peace from my Father and my Savior to serve other missionaries! I look forward to be able to learn from them of how I can become a better missionary!

Other crazy thing, we had tornado warnings yesterday, we spent part of the day in a members basement with crackers and juice! It was cool! I got some cool pictures I will send. The steeple on our church got bent at a 45 degree angle! Haha way cool!

A scripture I love is in D&C 68:6 " wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and I will stand by you; and ye shall bare record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was that I am, and that I am to come." this scripture brought me so much comfort this last week. We got anti-ed really hard core the other day, it was Elder Clifton’s first experience. I don't enjoy those moments, but I do enjoy being able to testify of my Savior, His love and know that this work is true!  Love how in Mormon he testifies and prophesies of those that will bring down the church, but I felt so much peace, and I felt calm when he was calling us, "two young false prophets." The spirit was so strong and telling me that I was loved of my Father. His love is sufficient for all of us, and I will always be in debt to my Father.

I love you all so very much,

Elder Loveless~










No comments:

Post a Comment