Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Hello Everyone

This last week was great! We had interviews, specialized training and other meetings, it was really busy, but we found 2 new investigators! It was so amazing! The lord really does provide for us if we are willing to work for it. I love how in Jacob 5 the Lord states, ' for this last time have WE nourished my vineyard...I have done it according to MY will...blessed art thou for because ye have been diligent in laboring WITH ME in MY vineyard." How amazing is that. We are laboring with HIM not by ourselves. The Lord is about this work, He is with us and we will do it his way. I love the knowledge that my Savior is always there with me. I love the atonement with all my heart! I wish I could comprehend its power just a little bit, but how blessed are we that we can feel its power. He latter states, "ye shall have joy with ME because of the fruit of my vineyard." How great is my joy to be a servant of my Savior. That is the only way I know how to repay what he has done for me!

We have such an amazing ward. We had a dinner last night with the bishop and their neighbors from India, and we talked all about what we do and what we believe. President Cleveland said something very profound but simple, “the success is in the invite. Why would you not invite." I love President Cleveland for his "coaching" style of missionary work. He is the most amazing man!

Well I love you all so very much, I am praying for each of you! I love you,


Elder Gare Bear!


Gary with Jessica, she painted the Winnie the Pooh card for him



No comments:

Post a Comment