Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Michigan!

Aug 12, 13

So crazy experience last night... I was kneeling down and ending a fast, and I was praying that Elder Eller and Elder Priest and anyone else that is waiting for their visas that whatever the problem was that it would be cleared up...well right as I finished that part the phone rang by my head and it was President Cleveland...my heart dropped... he said, "Hello Elder Loveless, I wish this was about your visa, but it’s not. We have an assignment for you, Elder Switzer is coming this Wednesday and an elder is going home 2 weeks early for school and we need you to pack up your things and bring them on Wednesday. You will be training Elder Rigby until you go to Brazil. You will for sure be here till the end of the transfer. You will be in the Southbend zone, serving in Niles, Michigan. Guess you will be serving in three places.” I love President Cleveland. I am so excited to be able to serve in that area until I leave. It is going to be so hard to leave the people I have grown to love so much here in greenwood. It feels as if someone is ripping my heart out. I feel very fortunate to be his servant where ever I go.

So we had a really good week last week, we found 2 new investigators, and we have one working towards baptism. It is so amazing to see the work go forward and progress the way it is. I love being able to talk to everyone we see and share the profound message of the restored gospel and the eternal blessing from our dear Savior! I came to a scripture that touched my heart, it is in 3 Nephi 5: 13 "Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of HIM to declare HIS word among HIS people, that they might have everlasting life." how profound is that. I will regret it every day for not being a missionary when I was at home. We are all called to this work some of us are blessed to dedicate 18 months to 2 years to declare His word, but what I have looked over is we are called to declare his word our entire life. Our Father and Savior have done more for us than we can ever comprehend, and I know I can do more. Sharing the Gospel may seem difficult at first or can be scary, but I have not once had any regret to share my testimony of the blessings of the Gospel. Even to those who reject it. How great is our calling!

Well I have some packing to do, and some goodbyes to make! Love you all! Thank you so much for all that you do for me.


Elder Loveless

                                                  Elder Wall, Elder Loveless, Elder Howell
                                                   Elder Baker, Elder Loveless, Elder Findarle

No comments:

Post a Comment