Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Hello Everyone


Well, this last week has been fun...we had a zone meeting, and then we were able to meet President Cleveland! He is amazing! He is ginormous! He brought such an amazing spirit to the mission. He told us an experience about how when he was coaching at Fresno not all of the players were touching the lines when running, so they would start over. They still didn’t. So he pulled them all together and instead of getting upset he said “if we can’t all touch the lines together, how are we supposed to work together as a team?" he then walked every line with his players and did so 10 times. Never again did they forget to touch the lines. He is such a leader and shows his pure love for all he comes in contact with. He then asked us, "Are we touching all of the lines in our lives?" That has now become a mission motto! He is such an amazing man! I don't know how much longer I will serve under him, but I am so grateful for the precious time I have now.

 
First off, I would like to thank everyone for your prayers and fasting on my behalf. It truly means so much to me. I could and can feel of all your love for me. Prayer is such an amazing tool, and I thank you all for your love and relationship with our Father in Heaven.

 
Yesterday I was able to ordain Zach to the Aaronic priesthood. It was such an amazing experience. The spirit was so strong and the light within him grew immensely. He then gave me a note in priesthood saying, "when president said (priesthood holder) I felt so happy and so much joy inside. Thank you Elder Loveless." This gospel changes lives. The light about him is so amazing. He then told all of us after, “I am the first member in my family, and I am the first to hold the priesthood." It was such a touching day. I feel sometimes that I have taken this gospel and the blessings from it for granted...You learn a lot being a missionary, and I have grown to love the blessings of the restoration more and more each day. I love being a member of this Gospel. It brings me more joy than anything else.

 

I love you all, and I thank you for helping me get to this point in my life. Thank you,

 

Love Elder Loveless

No comments:

Post a Comment