Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

YEEEEEEAA

This last week was sooooooooooo good! So you know how I told you we had prayed for a referral and we received one??? Well we went and contacted Heather last Tuesday, she told us she was interested because she loved David Archuleta and admired the light about him and wanted to know more about Mormonism. She said she had been praying for the right church and this is the only one that sounded right. The spirit was so strong, I felt it direct me to say, “Heather, I promise you in the name of Jesus Christ that you have found that very church. This is what our Father wants for you, and I know with all my heart you will find so much peace and happiness within it." It was such an amazing lesson! Tracting for 5 straight hours 3 days in a row with 95 degree weather and humidity was so worth every bit to receive a text like this saying,

"Hey this is Heather who you met with today at 4. I just really want to thank you both so much for the guidance and support you showed me today. There is nothing more I want than to be closer and fully connected with God. As I mentioned I have always believed, but there was always something missing, I really have been blessed in becoming to know religion. I may not know much yet but I feel this sense of peace in my soul. And happiness when I read about it like never before. I guess the reason I was so influenced by David Archuleta was his smile. It had a sense of joy, you could just tell within it that he had the Lord in him. He is blessed and I believe that is because he is on that exact path God wants us to all be on. If it wasn't for him I probably never would have known this religion and I feel the way I do now. And if it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't have known the truth either. I look forward to learning more, and to see you both again Friday. Thank you for helping me find the Lord within the true Gospel. I could not be any happier than I am now, and my biggest thanks goes to you both."

That is what this work is about, and I testify that we all can have these experiences. I add my testimony to Heather’s that this gospel is what brings us the true joy in this life. This is His work and the work is coming to the end! We must do all we can to help all we come in contact with. I know my Father answers my prayers, because we needed heather more than she needs us.

One last thing, recent events this last week made me come across a quote from Elder Scott. "Father in Heaven saved His greatest, most splendid creation, Woman, for the End...only then was the work pronounced complete." I am so grateful for the women in my life! This church would not be where it is if it wasn't for the women in our lives. May we all truly love and cherish the sweet women that are in our lives!
Sorry this is so long,
Love you all, I know this is true,


Elder Loveless




No comments:

Post a Comment