Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

The last one!

So I came across a scripture during my study last week and it hit me pretty hard, and then I knew the mission was at its end.
2 Timothy 4: 7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
 
Each one of us have our own courses in life. None of which were like Paul's, nor the Savior's! But we all have our own courses that we must fight to keep the faith! The mission is the hardest thing I've done. But it was the only thing I could have done the last 2 years to have come to know my Savior and His sacrifice more. And especially to know how I can always come to know Him! I love this gospel with all my heart. It has been a privilege to have been one of His witnesses, that He lives and that His gospel has been restored back on the earth. I love this gospel and the fruits of it! I'm so grateful for the Atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ. Its healing power is so beatiful and it is simply always there if we are but willing to look for it! I know He lives, and I'm grateful for the lifetime I have to know Him more! 
 
Thanks for everything all of you have done for me these past two years! 
 
Love you all,
Elder Gary Loveless
One big pizza
Vander from Elder Loveless'  last area took them to dinner
The Elders visited campinas 4 and had chi marrão and pizza with Fabio
Lunch with some members and investigators
The Elders visited this family in the center of Campinas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment